Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Anticipation...

As I patiently await the academic year ahead, I inevitably find myself reflecting on the year gone past… one whose memories shall remain etched on my mind and soul forever.
It’s amazing how quickly seasons change and fill you for a longing for more… you know I have tried to figure out exactly how much this past year’s meant to me… but words have always appeared inadequate!
Guess life is that ways. What’s gone cannot really be duplicated in words or otherwise.
Reflecting on my childhood, Pooja (a dear friend) and I used to fantasize becoming authors… to be in the same league as our beloved Enid Blyton. I have a feeling this blog might just prove and become one such outflow of thoughts… one cherished story about life at boarding school and beyond!
Unfortunately one eventful, fun filled year’s already gone past… actually rushed past at a pace so rapid that it’s left me gasping for breath… dying for more. More than for others, this one’s for me… an attempt to hold the slippery sand in my palm… the freely flowing water in my fist…