Thursday, June 29, 2006

Acknowledgement...

You know, the one problem that I encounter when I sit down to write? It’s about what I should write…
There are a myriad of thoughts and the issue is choosing which one to pen down.
But today I shall take the opportunity to thank some very special people who mean the world to me.
Every individual is unique and I respect this individuality. I also realize, as I have felt it for a long time now, I am different. More than inborn these differences have arisen thanks to some very special people in my life.
So today,
Thank you Mom n Dad. No matter how many times I say this, it will always be inadequate for words cannot express how I truly feel about you. I love you lots and have always done so.
Bhai what can I say bout you? You are a mate and an ally in all my ‘acts of crime’. Thanks for being what you are for me.
A big thanks to all my mentors who of late have played my closest confidants. You’re the best.
And now a word of gratitude to all those special people who I have come across in the journey called life… I was not born with you by my side…it’s destiny that has made our paths cross. Of these…some I have begun to call friends with the passage of time… some have left a lasting impact on me in the little time I could spend with them… time that was enough to imprint their image on the canvass of my heart…but time that proved too less to express my appreciation for them… and then of course there are some… I was perhaps too lucky to even meet. You are special and I hope we will someday spend enough time…for me to finish the backlog that I have had in my mind all this time.
This nomad would probably never have found the journey so engaging and alluring, and the pit stops so refreshing had it not been for you all…
You make me what I am… Blessed.